Spend months researching AI in your industry—or make one request of the Vault Analytics team
You don’t have time to research your (or your client’s) niche in the AI industry, but we do. It’s our specialty—we research artificial intelligence applications every single day.
AI is moving fast, and it’s nearly impossible to keep up with it. You need the right information, and you need it fast in order to reach your deadlines and make the right decisions. You need a way to get more work done in less time.
We can help you get the information you need in three ways, depending on your need:
- Work with us directly. Give us a call or send us an email about the research you need. You get access to our researchers, and we’ll build you a custom report detailing the information you are looking for in a clear, concise format.
- Purchase our industry reports. Every few months we put out an in-depth industry report about a high-value artificial intelligence niche. These reports will be available at a discount for those pre-ordering the report, and at full price once the report is launched.
- Purchase access to our interview vault. Part of our research involves in-depth conversations with experts in the field. They highlight special nuances and details in a given industry and help keep you on top of the industry as new developments come about.
- Have us present about the latest AI and ML applications. If you want us to speak at an event, please email us at email@example.com. We talk about the latest ML and AI applications shaking things up. We focus on a nontechnical audience. Here are some presentations we’ve given:
- University of Texas–Austin, Molotov Lectures, April 20, 2018
- General Assembly, March 6, 2018
- Tableau Conference, October 11, 2017
The type of information we research
- Who are the companies that are playing in the space and what is their progress?
- What are their approaches?
- How strong is their team and what skills do they have?
- How mature are they?
- What is the state of the AI technology?
- What can it realistically accomplish?
- What are its limitations?
- How difficult is it to implement and manage?
- What are the risks?
- How expensive is it?
- Where will it be in 3–5 years?
- What different approaches are being taken to solve the problem?
- What is the problem space (problem definition)?
- What solutions have been tried in the past?
- What is the current solution?
- What are the various AI approaches to solving the problem?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of these approaches?
- What does the market look like?
- How big is the potential market?
- How are businesses and consumers responding to the AI technology?
- What are the regulations?
- What are the major risks?
Why choose us?
- We have in-house skills to understand both the technical side and the business/implications side of artificial intelligence.
- We have a breadth and depth of knowledge in artificial intelligence acquired from the work we do every day.
- We have a quality guarantee. If you are not satisfied, we’ll give you a full refund.
The bottom line for us is producing research that is accurate, clear, and valuable for our clients. This is very important to us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of the information or our work, we’ll give you a full refund.
To get more information on our products and services, or to start working with us, just reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (801) 369-1702.