Are You In Charge of a Data Product?
Are you an executive or entrepreneur thinking about how to create a successful data product? Are you a business or product manager tasked with creating a product from your company’s data? Are you an analyst generating internal reports for your organization?
If you fall into any of these buckets, you need to know how to create a successful data product that people will engage with and find valuable. Creating data products is a new field and there are many pitfalls along the way. But if you know how to think through the process, you can save time and create something people will love.
We Have Resources to Help You
We guide you to create great data products. Not only do we work in the industry, but we actively reach out to and interview people around the world that are successfully creating great data products, and we learn what worked and what didn’t work. We have carefully cataloged the principles and process these successful data product creators are following and share that expertise with you.
- Hear from these creators for free on our podcast to get ideas and glean these principles
- Get hands on help from our experts with our consulting program
One Hour Free Consulting Session
We offer an hour long introductory call to assess where you are at in your product development and what your needs are. After getting to know your needs on this call, we will provide specific recommendations on
- how to increase the value of your data product,
- common pitfalls you will want to avoid, and
- the best next steps for building your product.
We can offer these recommendations based on our four-step framework that we have developed after years of working in the industry and talking to data product designers around the world. At a high level, our framework puts definition around these four critical processes:
- Defining knowledge gaps and product value
- Collecting and preparing data
- Analysis and product design
- Gaining engagement with the product
Fill out the form below, and we’ll be in contact with you to set up a time to chat. We love hearing about data products and helping them succeed!